Need assistance? Give us a call on 0121 456 7800 for advice!
The ultimate, secure mobile solution | Try SpeechLive Free for 30 Days
Philips SpeechAir Starter Kit (Incl. PSP1200 and LFH7277)
£454.80 incl. VAT
This starter kit includes both the Philips PSP1200 and the Philips LFH7277 Transcription Kit. This allows for full secure dictation workflow from Author to Typist. This also allows for an Author to be entirely mobile - sending dictation directly from the device using either email or optional SpeechLive service (Ideal if typist require to be mobile also).
The New Philips PSP1100 SpeechAir smart voice recorder saves you time and resources by allowing you to work more flexibly than ever before. Integrated Wi-Fi functionality facilitates quick file download from any network. Recordings are encrypted in real time for maximum data security. The device also features three microphones dedicated to outstanding voice recording quality. There are two versions of the SpeechAirSmart Voice Recorder. You can either purchase the SpeechAir as a standalone device or you can purchase a kit including the Philips SpecchExec Pro Dictation Software. Select from the options below pricing for the kit that best suits your requirements....
Wear Free Slide Switch
The ergonomic and wear-free slide switch is designed for efficient single-handed operation without having to look down at the device. It allows for quick and easy dictation handling (play, pause, stop, fast forward, fast rewind). A customisable function key above the sliger gives access tot the dictation app.
The docking station with an anti-theft system (Kensington lock) automatically transfers all your recordings to computer and quickly re-charges your device. The LAN connection allows you to transfer your files from the docking station without a computer.
Larger Playback Speaker
The large built-in speaker allows you to playback your recordings in crystal-clear audio quality. A smaller speaker is also situated at the front of the machine for excellent quality stereo playback of your dictations.
WiFi, LAN, USB & Bluetooth
Save time by transferring your finished recordings wirelessly to your transcription staff and directly access patient or client data. Use WiFi for VoIP calls and access your emails and calendar. Use Bluetooth to send and receive data or connect to external devices.
Philips Dictation App
The integrated recorder app comes with professional dictation features such as editing modes, priority, EOL flag, enhanced data and dictation list as well as sending options (to a network folder, Philips SpeechLive cloud services or email recipients).
Gorilla Glass & Antimicrobial Housing
Gorilla glass makes the device scratch and shock resistant. The device is shockproof according to military standard 516.6. The housing is made of antimicrobial synthetics. These materials work agains bacteria and various microorganisms to ensure hygienic working.
Barcode Scanner & Camera
The camera allows you to conveniently attach photos supporting your dictations. It can also be used as an integrated barcode scanner, linking patient and client data to a recording.
Optional remote administration using Philips Remote Device Management software allows IT administrators to manage, configure and update dictation hardware centrally, saving valuable time and resources.
Maximum Data Security
Recorgings are encrypted in real time using 256-bit AES encryption, which has been approved in the USA for the most highly classified government information. A PIN code protects the device against unauthorised use.
The Hardware SDK allows the integration of SpeechAir into other workflow solutions, such as Hospital Information Systems (HIS) or Law Practise management software. This allows for example access to patient and client data directly on your SpeechAir to achieve a smoother workflow.
SpeechAir also comes with the Philips SpeechExec Pro Dictate Software (PSP1200 only). The Philips SpeechLive service transfers your dictation workflow to the cloud and features online Speech Recognition and a transcription service.
Android Operating System
Android is a secure and intuitive operating system which allows you to install apps on your SpeechAi and have all important applications on one single device.
Software Development Kit (SDK)
The Software Development Kit (SDK) allows you to customise your existing app to use the different microphones, speakers, slide switch, function key, microphone sensitivity and LED.
Three Professional Microphones
Three professional microphones deliver ultimate sound quality in any recording situation. The 360 degree microphone is ideal for recording dictations and meetings. The direction microphone is best suited for noisy environments. For VoIP telephony, the SpeechAir uses a dedicated microphone.
Philips PSP1200 Digital Recorder:
- Three dedicated microphones for optimized voice recording
- Large speaker for crystal clear audio playback
- Gorilla glass touch screen and shockproof, antimicrobial housing for durability
- Wear-free slide switch and function key for ultimate usability
- WiFi, LAN, Bluetooth, USB and VoIP to stay connected anywhere you go
- Barcode scanner and camera for quick file association
- Docking station for fast battery charging
- Philips dictation recorder app with professional dictation features
- File encryption for maximum data security
- Dictation software for an efficient workflow
- Optional remote administration for hassle-free central administration
- Software development kit (SDK) for SpeechAir customized app creation
- Hardware SDK for seamless integration into your own workflow solution
- Android OS for intuitive use and app installation
Philips LFH7277 Digital Transcriber:
- New Speech Recognition Integration Capabilities with the additional PSE4500 SpeechExec Pro Transcribe Software
- Ergonomic foot pedal for convenient playback control
- Lightweight stereo headphones for enhanced wearing comfort
- Individual sort and filter options for easy file organisation
- SpeechExec workflow software for efficient data management
- Priority setting and notifications for urgent recordings
- Seamless integration into Philips digital dictation solutions
- Geared for Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech-recognition software
Philips LFH4400/ LFH4500 Software:
- Workflow management and automation
- Recorder for convenient direct dictation
- Popup alerts
- Encryption and backup functions
What's in the Box
- PSP1200 SpeechAir smart voice recorder
- Philips LFH7277 foot control plus headset
- Docking station
- In-ear headphones
- 2 USB cables
- Power supply with international adapters: US, UK, Europe, Asia Pacific
- USB stick containing user manual,
- Philips SpeechExec Pro 10 Dictate Software
- Philips SpeechExec Pro 10 Transcribe Software
- Philips SpeechAir management software
- Quick start guide
For this product we recommend our support package 'Assist Me' which is available for purchase with this product at just £49.50 (£99.00 purchased separately) plus VAT.
Simply add this product to the cart and head over to the Assist Me Support Package Here >>
*Discount applied at checkout*
|Download Quick Start Guide|
|Download User Manual|
|Download Firmware & Drivers|