0121 456 7800
Dragon Professional Anywhere
Cloud-based Speech Recognition
Nuance Dragon Professional Anywhere (DPA) is a cloud-based Speech Recognition solution that allows business professionals to create high-quality documentation using their voice. Get started with DPA today - no need for additional IT staff; Dragon Professional Anywhere is a simple one-click installation and unlike other desktop versions, requires very little space on your CPU so you need not worry that your PC is completely up to spec.
Speech Recognition anywhere, anytime. Nuance Dragon Professional Anywhere is highly accurate, intuitively simple to use and a cost-effective solution for fast front-end document creation. Save yourself from hours of tedious typing and spend your time on the matters that truly count.
Speak-IT Solutions are Nuance Approved Dragon Value Added Resellers & Speech Recognition Specialists. Contact us today on 0121 457 7800 to discuss your requirements.
Lightweight Versatility, Heavyweight Performance.
Nuance Dragon Professional Anywhere
Nuance Dragon Pro Anywhere
Fast, accurate & highly customisable
Nuance DPA is fast, extremely responsive and outstandingly accurate 'out-of-the-box". Users' voice profiles can be easily accessed across multiple devices making Dragon Professional Anywhere an extremely intuitive speech recognition solution.
No limits on productivity
Speak freely and as much as you like with no per user limits - business professionals can stay productive anywhere and focus on the business rather than the technology.
Easy to install and maintain
No complex configurations, one-click installation and automatic updates all mean less hassle for your employees and less hassle for your IT staff. We can get you up and running with DPA in just minutes!
Leverage Nuance Deep Learning Technology
With a next-generation speech recognition engine powered by Nuance Deep Learning Technology, Dragon Professional Anywhere achieves high speech recognition accuracy while dictating, even for users with accents or based in open-office environments.
Support for virtualised environments
Supports Citrix XenApp, Citrix XenDesktop, VMWare Horizon View, RDSH Server or Microsoft Remote Desktop Services, enabling users to dictate from workstations and thin clients.
256-bit encrypted data
The clients connect to a server component that is installed using 256-bit AES encryption. Data is encrypted in transit and at rest.
Learn more about Dragon Professional Anywhere. Feel free to call a product specialist on 0121 456 7800 to discuss your requirements.
DPA: the bottom line...
Here's where you will see return on investment
Just 18 minutes of manually transcribed audio with a 24 hour turnaround will cost around £81.00. That's not a lot of documentation to wait a day for...
Dragon Pro Anywhere
Eliminate the need to outsource transcription - unlimited usage of Dragon Pro Anywhere will only cost around £66.00 monthly for almost instant results. You do the maths!
Features that mean business...
Delivers high speech recognition accuracy with the ability to learn and adapt to a variety of accents and environments, with a next generation speech recognition engine powered by Nuance Deep Learning Technology
Ideal for diverse work groups and settings:
- Optimised for speakers with accents and regional dialects
- Dragon learns words and phrases used most to minimise corrections and adapts to the user's voice while dictating
Dynamic profiles provide business professionals easy access from any computer location or thin client
Administrators set and store user settings such as custom words, custom commands and PowerMic settings with central administration through the Nuance Management Centre (NMC):
- Staff can start dictating with Dragon on any shared PC with no setup required
Support for virtualised environments
Ready to use, requires no speech profile training, includes accent detection and automatic microphone calibration.
Fast and accurate dictation into office productivity applications, web browsers and other standard Windows enterprise applications
Users dictate text anywhere they would normally type:
- Use voice commands like 'next/previous field' to navigate between fields
- Organise and share commands with other Dragon users and automate repetitive tasks
Minimise post-editing with formatting and other recognition improvements to speed document turnaround and report filing
Improved recognition of numbers and email address formatting, hyperlink formatting in auto-texts and place names based on how we naturally speak, resulting in fewer overall corrections. For example:
- 'Three double two five' = 3225
- 'John dot smith at Speech Products dot co dot UK' = email@example.com
Use custom voice commands to automate repetitive tasks and increase efficiencies
Execute multi-step processes to reduce repetitive steps:
- Create custom voice commands to insert signatures or standard clauses into documents
- Create time-saving macros to automate multi-step tasks such as form filling
- Once created, share custom commands across the Dragon user community via the Nuance Management Centre
Centralised user administration made easy
Too much time spent on inefficient administrative work
- Document backlog and missed deadlines
- Inaccuracy and risk of non compliance
- Time/cost of transcriptions
- Cost of deployment and maintenance
- Inefficient use of time when in the field
DPA Solution benefits
More time for fee earners and administrative staff to focus on clients or your core business
- Increased efficiency and productivity
- Improved accuracy and compliance
- Reduced transcription time and costs
- Efficient, centralised management
- Higher productivity when in the field