Need assistance? Give us a call on 0121 456 7800 for advice!
The ultimate, secure mobile solution | Try SpeechLive Free for 30 Days
Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 (DMPE 4)
£1,198.80 incl. VAT
Make sure to claim those extra reward points - pay online with American Express along with all other major credit card providers.
Benefits of Dragon Medical 4
- Henry Schein® / MicroMD®
- Epic® 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018
- McKesson® Paragon 11.1.775, 11.2.413, 12.0.665
- We'll Upgrade Dragon Medical for You
- Save time and avoid installation problems
- Our expert technicians can install Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 on your computer(s) while you see patients. Click the button to get started.
Get Dragon Upgrade Support
Increased Dictation Accuracy
- An overall accuracy boost of 14%
- An increase in contextual accuracy, based on the robust new language model Dragon Medical v4 uses when analyzing your phrases as you dictate
- Training individual words leads to better recognition more immediately.
Easier to Use
- Overall, you’re going to see some updates to the user interface, including a redesigned and optimized DragonBar and a reorganized options menu.
- When creating a new profile, you don’t need to do any reading.
- You can set a default profile to open when you open Dragon. If you have multiple profiles on one computer, this is a nice time-saver.
- Dragon Medical V4 now uses less of your computer’s processor, so you may find that your computer runs better than when using Dragon Medical V2 and V3.
- You are now prompted to choose a microphone from the ones you have plugged into your computer—instead of having to manually add them to your profile.
- Automatic gain control keeps you from having to focus on how loudly you speak, or whether you’re holding the microphone at an ideal distance.
- Internal microphones are now supported, which means you can dictate directly into your laptop or tablet—though a physical microphone is usually more dependable and accurate.
Transcribe Other Voices
Though the new Dragon dictation app can’t transcribe multiple voices in one recording, it does allow you to transcribe other people’s voices without having to create a new profile for each one. You may even decide to record and transcribe patient stories this way.
Supported Applications and Environments
- Microsoft® Server 2016
- Citrix® XenApp / XenDesktop 7.6 up to 7.15
- Corel® WordPerfect X8
- Skype® for Business 2016
You Should Be Aware Of…
- Auto-punctuation has been removed.
- The Dragon Remote Microphone is no longer supported.
- Firefox is no longer supported.
- The release notes do indicate some known issues. Be sure to review them with your reseller.
- Separate transcription sources have been removed, so if you need to pair the Dragon dictation software with another supported application, use this workaround.
- Improve care efficiency. Dragon Medical Practice Edition offers virtually instant response time, saving clinicians valuable minutes in their day – no more waiting for transcribed reports or needing to type into their EHRs.
- Reduce transcription and the cost of documentation. Using speech recognition technology, clinicians dictate, edit and sign medical records at the point of care, eliminating as much as $12,000 in annual transcription costs.
- Spend more time with patients. Increased accuracy means fewer errors to correct, which lets clinicians spend more time with patients, improving both quality of care and patient satisfaction.
- Improve documentation. Documentation with Dragon Medical speech recognition technology – as opposed to notes built by point-and-click EHR templates alone – results in higher rates of reimbursement.
- Secure patient information. Dragon Medical Practice Edition supports HIPAA patient confidentiality guidelines.
- Improve physician satisfaction. With Dragon Medical Practice Edition, physicians look forward to practicing medicine – and getting home in time for dinner.
- Increase reimbursement. A major study by a physician practice in the Northeast determined that using Dragon Medical with an EHR increases per-physician reimbursement by $10,000 per year per physician.
What's in the Box
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition v4.0