0121 456 7800
New: Philips Dictation Latest Updates
SpeechExec Version 11.7
The latest SpeechExec version will be available from April 6th. This new version mainly contains bug fixes.
Highlights of SE 11.7
- Improved Licence Warning messages (removed for auto-renewal)
- Deleted all flags for expiration messages if the licence expiration date changes
- Dictation's CreationDateTime does not change to the date when the Typist transcribed it
- It will be possible to remove items from the SpeechLive upload queue, which failed due to FileNotFoundException
- Fixed issues with POP/SMTP
End-users with the auto-update function will receive a pop-up from April 11th onwards in the software informing them of the availability of the new version. Please see the pop-up communication below:
DPM Firmware Version 2.22 Release
The Firmware 2.22 provides the following enhancement:
Fix | Controlling SpeechExec with the PocketMemo: The SpeechExec Pro/Enterprise recorder does not respond to DPM buttons after "Instr." is pressed.
This issue had been introduced with Firmware 2.14 and is resolved in the new firmware version.
End of Line Products
The following products will be going EOL as of 30th April 2022:
- DVT2805: Speech Recognition Software
- DVT1115: Audio Recorder + Speech Recognition Software
The DVT2810 bundle (VoiceTracer DVT2110 + Speech Recognition Software) could be considered as an alternative product for the DVT1115
Improved Biometric Security and UI Improvements
We have released a new version of the Philips SpeechLive Mobile app that includes some minor improvements to the user interface and the biometric security prompt. From now on, if you have enabled the security prompt in the settings, every time you open the app you will be asked to authorise yourself by entering a Pin, Face ID or fingerprint - basically the same method you use to unlock your phone
If you have any further questions regarding any of these update notes, please feel free to contact us on 0121 456 7800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org